Our dedication to quality and customer satisfaction has seen our client base grow steadily year on year. We’re here today, here tomorrow and you can depend on us to deliver a quality solution.
How we do it
great design, great relationships
We're here today, here tomorrow.
At Cyber Media we’re all about building long-standing and supportive relationships with our clients.
Our project management expertise and methodologies are integral to this philosophy and will bring your organisation real business benefits as well as peace on mind.
User Experience Design
At the heart of what we do
UXD is all about understanding your users. We put the user centre stage to bring substantial benefits to your project:
- Easy to use, intuitive interfaces
- Transactions and conversions maximised
- Excellent structure and user journeys
- Engaging visual and written language
- Superb interactions and tactile qualities
- Enhanced SEO performance
User Experience Design (UXD) is at the heart of what we do. It ensures we create developments that not only look great, but are easy to understand and a pleasure to use.
We're Agile for you
Flexible, efficient, & transparent
We know requirements and priorities can evolve during development and it’s hard to have every detail planned at the beginning. That’s one of the reasons we use Agile processes.
Agile is a highly efficient and flexible form of project management, with considerable benefits:
- Greater visibility with regular opportunities to review progress
- Functionality is prioritised and delivered progressively
- A focus on quality with in-built testing procedures
- Flexibility to change requirements throughout project
- Shorter delivery timescales and opportunity for phased launch
Our clients love the modular and transparent nature of Agile and we’re sure you will too.
Approachable, consistent and stress-free
We understand a new project can be daunting as well as exciting, so we provide an experienced project manager to help ease the load and make sure everything goes smoothly.
Your Cyber Media Project Manager will:
- Arrange and plan project meetings, circulating invitations and compiling agendas
- Clarify areas of uncertainty and provide expert guidance on choices and the value they offer
- Communicate your requirements to technical staff and regularly update you on progress
The project management expertise we provide will ensure your project is delivered on-time, on-spec and in-budget.